1. Legal Information for Hotel Encinar de Sotogrande
- Address : Autovía del Mediterráneo, Km. 1094, Sotogrande, España, 11310
- Contact Phone No. / Email Address: 956 69 54 44 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Data Protection contact details: email@example.com
The privacy and confidentiality of user information is important to ANPORA SOTOGRANDE S.L. We are committed to the privacy and security of user information.
We may update this policy from time to time, so please check back frequently.
- Identify who is responsible for the processing of your data
- Which regulations are applicable
- What personal information we collect about you
- How we use, disclose and protect your personal information
- Who we may communicate your personal data
- How you can update, manage, export and delete your information
- How long is the period of conservation of your personal data
- What are your rights regarding the protection of personal data?
- How you can contact us to find out more about our
1.- RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
In terms of data protection Anpora Sotogrande, must be considered Responsible for the Treatment, in relation to the files / treatments collected through this website or through any other means such as telephone, email, face-to-face, paper through forms, through legal documents, etc. whose identification data are the following
ANPORA SOTOGRANDE S.L. with CIF: B88499363
Address for data protection purposes: Autovía del Mediterráneo, km 1094, 11310 Sotogrande
ANPORA SOTOGRANDE S.L. is committed to protecting the privacy of its customers in compliance with current regulations (Regulation EU 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the Protection of Natural Persons with regard to the Processing of Personal Data and on the free movement of these data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC).
3.- INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
The categories of personal information we collect and how we use that information are set out below:
3.1. Personal information to book a room
When you book a room we may collect the following information:
- Name and surname;
- Mailing address;
- Payment details
The legal basis for this treatment consists of the execution of the contractual or pre-contracual relationship derived from the service that is contracted and manage the reservation made by the user.
These data will be kept for the entire duration of the contractual or precontracual relationship derived from the contracting of the service and manage the requested reservation, as well as the time necessary to comply with legal obligations.
3.2. Personal information to subscribe to the Newsletter of the different services offered by the web.
When you make a request to send our newsletter we may collect the following information:
- Name and surname
- Mobile phone
- Postal address
The legal basis for this treatment is in the express consent given by the user to receive the newsletter that includes commercial offers of the services provided in our facilities, according to the information provided on the web.
These data will be kept until the interested party revokes their consent for the processing of their data.
The interested party may object to receiving the newsletter through the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org
For compliance with the obligations of security and protection of people and property of our facilities, we use video surveillance cameras, which are located in our facilities, signposted and have data protection information.
The information collected through these cameras are images captured when accessing the facilities of the Hotel Encinar de Sotogrande.
The legitimate basis for this processing is the public interest in the protection of persons, property and facilities.
The images will only be kept for a maximum period of fifteen days. Once the deadline has expired, they are automatically deleted. However, the data will remain in a situation of blocking during the periods determined by the regulations specified above, in order to meet the responsibilities that may be generated. Once these periods have elapsed, they will be deleted, unless the interested party has authorized their treatment for specific purposes for a longer period.
The images will only be shared with the State Security Forces and Bodies in the event that it is necessary for compliance with the corresponding legal obligations.
Minors may not make use of the services offered through the website without the prior authorization of their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who will be solely responsible for all acts carried out through the Web by minors in their care, including the completion of forms with the personal data of said minors and marking, where appropriate, the boxes that accompany them.
5.- WIFI NETWORK
The Data Controller informs that the data of the users will be treated in order to provide the access service to the Wi-Fi network of the Hotel Encinar de Sotogrande, based on the contractual relationship between the User and the Responsible.
These data will be kept for the time necessary to enable the relationship or until the user exercises their rights of opposition, deletion or revocation and will only be communicated to third parties by legal mandate or with the user's consent.
ANPORA SOTOGRANDE S.L. strives to protect the security of your personal information and your choices for its intended use.
The information shared is located on a secure server and we use procedures designed to protect the personal information we collect from unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification or disclosure.
Although we will take (and require our third-party vendors to take) commercially reasonable security precautions with respect to your personal information collected and stored on the Site, due to the open nature of the internet, we cannot guarantee that any of your personal information stored on our servers, or transmitted from a user, is free from unauthorized access, and we disclaim any liability for any theft or loss, unauthorized access or damage, or interception of any data or communication.
7.- OTHER USES
ANPORA SOTOGRANDE S.L. informs you that the personal data you provide us by completing any electronic registration form that appears on our Web Site, or through any query, request or contracting of any service or product that you make us through email, telephone or by any other means, including the Website, will be treated exclusively by ANPORA SOTOGRANDE S.L.
By providing us with their personal data, the User, who is responsible for their veracity, consents to the processing of their data for the purposes indicated below:
Adapt the products and services requested by you to the preferences indicated in your registration form,
Preparation of statistics.
Make informative, commercial, advertising and promotional submissions about our activities and services that may be of interest to you through any of the channels you provide us (email, SMS, telephone, social networks, etc.)
When you check the corresponding box or otherwise expressly consent, send you informational, commercial, advertising and promotional messages about our activities, products and services that may be of interest to you. At any time, you may oppose the receipt of these commercial communications by email or other means of electronic communication by ANPORA SOTOGRANDE S.L., by sending an email to the address email@example.com, indicating in the Subject "Low Commercial Communications".
8.- COMMUNICATIONS TO THIRD PARTIES
Your personal data may be communicated with the following third parties:
- State Security Forces and Bodies, will be sent the information strictly necessary for compliance with legal obligations of the Data Controller.
- Providers of services related to these purposes to which the hotel is used, always complying with the requirements established by current legislation.
- Our booking manager Bookasist, which has the relevant certification according to the PCI DSS (information security standards in the payment industry). You can consult the Privacy and Security Policy of Bookasist at this link: https://www.bookassist.com/global/security.jsp?user_language=es
9.- DURATION OF TREATMENT
We will keep your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, do not request its deletion or object to the processing of your data.
In any case, we will keep your data as long as we are obliged to comply with a legal obligation.
10.- EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
At any time you may exercise, as the owner of the personal data, the following rights:
- Right to withdraw the consentgiven;
- Right of accessto the information we process about you;
- Right to rectificationof your data, in case they are inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right of deletion,when, among other reasons, your data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected;
- Right to object tothe processing of your data in certain circumstances, for example to direct marketing, including profiling;
- Right to limit treatment:you have the right to request the limitation of the processing of your data in the cases established by law. In addition, the controller may restrict processing where the user contests the accuracy of the personal data, for the period allowing the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data; or when the user opposes the treatment, while verifying if appropriate.
- Right to data portability: you have theright to move, copy or transfer the data you have provided us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, from our database to a different one. It is only possible to exercise this right with respect to the data you have provided, when the processing is based on the execution of a contract or your consent and the processing is carried out by automated means.
- Right to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protectionif you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
To do this, you must send a request, in writing, in which you must indicate the right you exercise, your name and surname, address for the purposes of notifications, together with a copy of your ID or other valid document proving your identity, addressed to:
ANPORA SOTOGRANDE S.L.
Address: Autovía del Mediterráneo, km 1094, 11310 Sotogrande
In particular, we inform you of your right to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
11.- CHANGES TO THIS NOTICE
We are a rapidly evolving company. We will continue to evaluate this Notice based on new technologies and services, business practices, and the needs of our customers, and we will make changes to this Policy from time to time, as necessary. If we make any material changes to this Notice, we will update them here. If the changes are significant, we will notify you via email notification.